* This returns policy applies to consumers only. Trade customers and Schools should refer to the Terms & Conditions for Trade and Schools.
* We hope you will be delighted with your purchases from us. However, we recognise you may wish to return items for refund or replacement.
* You can return items for a full refund or replacement within 14 days of the despatch date. Please note that in these cases we do not reimburse return postage costs. Goods should be returned unused and in the condition that you received them
* Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the case of faulty or incorrect items
* You are responsible for returned goods until they reach our warehouse so we recommend you obtain a proof of posting certificate from the post office
* To return an item download a returns form, indicating whether you would like a refund or replacement and a brief note advising why the goods did not meet with your expectations and send the item back with the returns form.
Download Returns Form* Returns should be sent to Lemonpath, Wanlip Road, Syston, Leicester, LE7 1PD
* Your statutory rights are unaffected
* We want you to be delighted with your order. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchases simply contact us to arrange a refund or exchange. We only ask for items to be returned unused and in their original packaging. Our guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
* The following credit and debit cards are our preferred method of payment.
You can also use your Paypal account.
* If you would like to pay by cheque please make cheques payable to Little Pals Limited with your postcode and bank card number on the back and post to Little Pals Limited, The Quadrangle, Home Farm, Peckforton, Cheshire, CW6 9YF, together with your order requirements. You can print off your order without having to proceed to the checkout.
* This delivery information applies to consumers only. Trade customers and Schools should refer to the Terms & Conditions for Trade and Schools.
Standard Delivery: A standard delivery rate is charged at £4.95 and applies to most deliveries within the UK mainland including the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland (except outlying postcodes). Orders over £50 will be despatched free of charge. Most deliveries are despatched by Royal Mail and courier and will be delivered within 5 working days of receipt of your order (if in stock).
Outlying Postcodes: Postal areas G, HS, KW, IV, AB, PH, PA, FK, DD, KY, KA, ZE. We would be pleased to provide a quotation for delivery before confirming your order. Deliveries will be made by a third party courier company, normally within 5 working days after despatch.
Overseas, including EU Countries: We are happy to despatch orders all over the world, however, please note that there are huge variations in delivery costs and delivery time depending on location.
Once we have received your order we can quote delivery options to you. Orders will only be accepted if the delivery address is in the same country from which the order is initiated and the payment card details are registered.