Delivery & Returns
This delivery information applies to consumers only. Trade customers and schools should refer to the terms and conditions for trade and schools.
Standard delivery: A standard delivery rate is charged at £2.95 and applies to most deliveries within the UK mainland but does not include Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands and outlying post codes. Orders over £50 will be despatched free of charge. Most deliveries are despatched by Royal Mail and courier and will be delivered within five working days of receipt of your order (if in stock).
Express delivery: An express delivery rate is charged at £7.95 and applies to most deliveries within the UK mainland (except outlying post codes) but does not include Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands which will be despatched by standard delivery methods. Delivery is guaranteed the next working day (if in stock) and orders should be placed before 10.30am on the previous day.
Non-standard delivery areas: Post codes excluded from standard delivery charges (or free delivery) are AB, BT, DD, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, PA, PH, TR, ZE. We will be pleased to provide a quotation for delivery before confirming your order. Deliveries will be made by a third party courier company, normally within 5 working days after despatch.
Overseas, including EU countries: We are happy to despatch orders all over the world, however, please note that there are large variations in delivery costs and delivery times depending upon location.
Once we have received your order we can quote delivery options to you. Orders will only be accepted if the delivery address is in the same country from which the order is initiated and the payment card details are registered.
Out of Stock Items and Back Orders
If a product is out of stock it can normally still be ordered (back orders). Back order items will be despatched to you when they become available at no additional delivery charge and will not affect the delivery time of in stock items in your order.
* All your personal information such as name, address and credit card details used to purchase or order is encrypted by our secure server and remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web.
* We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we collect in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
* The type of information we collect includes: your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card and debit card details for the sole purpose of processing your order and giving you the best possible service.
* We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
* We will not email you in the future unless you have given us consent.
* This returns policy applies to consumers only. Trade customers and Schools should refer to the Terms & Conditions for Trade and Schools.
* We hope you will be delighted with your purchases from us. However, we recognise you may wish to return items for refund or replacement.
* You can return items for a full refund or replacement within 14 days of the despatch date. Please note that in these cases we do not reimburse return postage costs. Goods should be returned unused and in the condition that you received them
* Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the case of faulty or incorrect items
* You are responsible for returned goods until they reach our warehouse so we recommend you obtain a proof of posting certificate from the post office
* To return an item download a returns form, indicating whether you would like a refund or replacement and a brief note advising why the goods did not meet with your expectations and send the item back with the returns form.
Download Returns Form
* Returns should be sent to Lemonpath, Wanlip Road, Syston, Leicester, LE7 1PD
* Your statutory rights are unaffected