Flower and Vegetable Garden with Giant Sunflower, Jack’s Beanstalk, Sweetcorn and Tomato Seeds
Availability: In Stock
- Childrens grow your own flower and vegetable garden kit
- Garden carry bag in red with yellow trim and handles
- Hand trowel and hand fork with wooden handle and hanging tie
- Childrens rigger style gardening gloves in cotton
- Cute plant markers in hedgehog, turtle, rabbit and butterfly shapes
- Red and yellow planting pots
- Giant sunflower, Jack’s Beanstalk, Tasty Tomato and Sweetcorn seeds included
Flower & Vegetable Garden Set
Children’s Grow Your Own Flower and Vegetable set containing a smart green hand trowel and fork with wooden handles and bright green metal heads, two red pots and saucers, two yellow pots and saucers and four plant markers. The plant markers are a hedgehog, butterfly, rabbit and turtle. There are four packs of seeds included: Jack’s Beanstalk, Giant Sunflower, Sweetcorn and Tasty Tomato. Full sowing and growing instructions included. A fab gift for any time of the year.
There’s also a pair of cotton rigger style gardening gloves with reinforced wrist and knuckle guard, ideal for helping to protect little hands, and keeping them clean in the garden. All jam packed into a smart red and yellow gardening kit bag.
It’s a great way to introduce children to gardening, and the fun seed packs are perfect to tempt children to grow their own vegetables. From sowing Jack’s Beanstalk to eating the beans to picking perfectly ripe tomatoes and sweetcorn. Not forgetting of course growing the tallest sunflower in the neighbourhood!
The trowel measures 20cm long and 7cm wide, and the fork measures 19cm long and 7cm wide. The childrens gardening gloves are approximately 18cm in length from fingertip to wrist and 8cm wide. One size fits up to approximate age 10 years. The pots are approx 12cm high with a diameter of 12cm.
Standard delivery at £2.95
01829 260715 for all enquiries
We value your online security
Full refund within 14 days